Regions Bank was established in 1971. They were first known as First Alabama Bancshares Inc. which was made up of three well established bank making it Alabama’s first multi-bank holding company. They were also the first bank in Alabama to create access for their customers to view their account information through a computerized telephone inquiry service. It was in 1994 when the name was officially changed to Regions Financial Corporation. NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a current Regions Bank customer you will want to manage your account online. Below we have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below for you to access the Regions Bank Credit Card Log In / Sign page so that you can manage your account online.
how to activate – Activate Regions Bank Credit Card Log In
what you need:
- internet access
- personal information
- current username and password
what to do:
- visit www.regions.com/personal
- in the top right hand corner click on the green “Sign In” link
- type in your current online ID in the space provided
- type in your current password in the space provided
- click on the orange ” Log In” button
- begin managing and view your account online