REI had been established since 1938. REI strongly suggest that if you are not satified with your REI purchase a product, you may go online and return/exchange the product. You will first want to review all the details provided under the REI Guarantee policy.
REI Gurantee return/exchange rules:
- be within 1 year of purchase date
- have proof of purchase unless you purchased the item using your REI member number
- cannot be a REI Garage Sale item
- return by mail or instore
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs to activate your new REI product return/exchange warranty, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to activate your REI product return/exchange warranty.
how to activate – REI Guarantee Product Warranty / Return / Exchange
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official REI product
- proof of purchase
- REI product details
- personal information
what to do:
- visit: www.rei.com/help/guarantee
- review the information provided or watch the video to see if your item meets the REI Guarantee
- see that there is a link to “return/exchange” and click on it
- review the many way to return your item if it meets the REI Guarantee