Ryobi Limited originally began in 1943 in Japan. Today, they provide parts for automobiles, electronics, and telecommunications industries along with printing equipment, power tools, and hardware for builders. Ryobi is more commonly known for their power tools. In Australia, their power tools are sold exclusively by Bunnings Warehouse.
Ryobi highly suggests that your product be registered in order to receive safety notifications, warranty service and confirm your ownership of the product in case of an insurance loss claim. You can also sign up to receive exclusive promotions, sneak peeks, deals & up-to-date information on all their products. Ryobi also offers:
- extended warranty for ONE+ and 36V tools when you register online
- fast and easy access to your receipts on file
NOTE: Failure to register your Ryobi product may diminish your warranty so you will want to make registration a priority. To find out more about Ryobi warranties, click here.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs to activate your new Ryobi product warranty registration in Australia, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to register your Ryobi product online.
how to activate – Ryobi Product Registration in Australia
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official Ryobi product
- have your Ryobi product details
- personal information
what to do to Register your Ryobi Tools product:
- visit: www.ryobi.com.au/register
- scroll down and click on “REGISTER NOW” or “REGISTER MY TOOL” (you will need to create a new Ryobi account)
- type in your name in the spaces provided
- type in your email address in the space provided
- type in your postcode in the space provided
- type in a mobile number in the space provided
- select the type of customer your are
- select your profession
- select a security question and provide the answer in the space provided
- click on the “I’m not a robot” box
- OPTIONAL: agree to receive emails or SMS communications
- click on the “SIGN UP” button
- you will then be signed into your new Ryobi account; click on the “MY PRODUCTS” tab or the “REGISTER PRODUCT” link located to your user name
- type in your model number in the space provided
- continue to move forward and complete the online product registration