The American Express Serve Prepaid Debit Card comes with 3 different options:
- American Express Serve: Free online account and bill pay, free direct deposit, free ATM withdrawals and tools for managing funds
- American Express Serve FREE Reloads: all of the above but includes FREE cash reloads
- American Express Serve Cash Back: all of the above but includes the feature of receiving 1% cash back
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a have received your new American Express Serve Prepaid card you will want to activate your card as soon as possible OR if you are a current cardholder you will want to login online frequently to manage your card. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below for you to find out more about the American Express Serve Prepaid Card online.
how to activate- Login, Register or Activate the American Express Serve Prepaid Card
what you need:
- internet access
- other information
what to do to activate your personal Login, Register or Activate the American Express Serve Prepaid Card online:
- visit: www.serve.com/AmericanExpress
- to login, click on the blue link titled “Log In” provide all the details to complete the login
- to register, click on the purple “Register Your Card” button and provide all the information to complete the online registration
- to activate, click on the section titled “Have a Card Already?” or scroll down and find the purple button titled “Activate Now” and provide all the information requested to activate your card