Suddenlink is a subsidiary of Altice USA or Altice Group who were founded in 2001. They operate in over 20 states. The brand Suddenlink is for their high-speed internet services and other services. Suddenlink has their most customers located in the following states:
- North Carolina
- West Virginia
Headquarters are found in 4 locations Greenville, NC; Charleston, WV; Tyler, TX; and Lubbock, TX. They promote the following features for their internet services:
- Package Customization: choose from one or more or all of phone, TV and internet services.
- No long term contracts required.
- up to 150 Mbps = fast service
- professional installation services
- much more!
Feel free to visit this link to view special offers based off your area: https://order.suddenlink.com/Buyflow/Storefront
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new customer that wants to browse and shop for internet packages with Suddenlink, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the official Suddenlink home internet page.
how to activate – Suddenlink Home Internet Services
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- other personal information
what to do:
- visit: www.suddenlink.com/internet
- browse around and when ready and click on any green ”Start Shopping” button or “Order Now” button