The history of TaxAct started in 1998. TaxAct provides a variety of digital and downloadable tax preparation software. It is available for individuals, business owners and tax professionals. They make sure that all their forms are IRS and State approved. They also have a variety of guarantees such as:
- Maximum Refund Pledge: guarantees that you will receive your maximum refund if you use one of TaxAct’s individual 1040 products to process your return
- Money-Back Guarantee: guarantees that if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, all you need to is return the product for a full refund within 30 days; receipt required and you have to pay for shipping
- Accuracy Guarantee: guarantees that if you penalized by the IRS or state due to a calculation error using a TaxAct product, they will cover the penalty and interest
- Price Lock Guarantee: guarantees that the original price your pay when you first started the return will stay the same. If you are charged more than the price listed, you will be reimbursed for the difference.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are interested in TaxAct, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the official website for TaxAct online.
how to activate – Access TaxAct online
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- personal information
what to do if you want to access TaxAct online:
- visit: www.taxactonline.com
- browse around the official TaxAct website