TD Bank is an established financial company with over 150 years of banking experience. TD Bank offers parents a way to give their teens access to funds so that they can shop online or in stores with a card of their own. Parents can control the amount added to the card so that they can control their spending limit. You will be able to keep track of your teenager’s spending online and set up email and text alerts that will notify you about the card’s remaining balance and other account information. From the online account you can view all of your teen’s spending in ‘real time’ so that you can easily add funds and check the card balance at anytime.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information. If you have a new TD Bank Go Card you will want to activate your card immediately. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below for you to activate your new TD Bank Go Card online.
how to activate- TD Bank Go Card
what you need:
- internet access
- personal information
- TD Bank Go Card
what to do:
- visit: www.tdbank.com/tdgocard
- click on the green “Activate Your Card” button found on the right hand side of the page under the orange “Get A Card” button
- type in your TD Bank Go Card number in the space provided
- from the drop down box input your expiration month and year
- click on the green “CONTINUE” button
- follow any other prompts and requests until you receive your activation confirmation