Visa helps bring together financial institutions, merchants and governments across the world though credit, debit and prepaid products. Now Visa is partnered with GoWallet. This is a virtual wallet that allows you to manage all your gift cards in one location. It is free and a variety if not all of your gift cards can be added to the GoWallet.
There is even a mobile app available that can be downloaded and is free to use. With GoWallet you can view real-time gift card balances, purchase more gift cards, and receive additional promotional offers. Now you don’t have to worry about losing or forgetting your gift card. It will be in your GoWallet! We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below for you to activate Visa Gift Card online account with Visa Go Wallet.
how to activate – Visa Go Wallet
what you need:
- internet access
- your Visa Gift Card
- valid email address
- other personal information
what to do:
- visit www.visa.gowallet.com
- enter in your Visa Gift Card Number found on the front of the card
- from the drop down box enter in your Visa Gift Card expiration date
- click on the orange “next” button to continue
- proceed to provide all the required information on the “sign up” option/link/screen
- you will then be directed to a screen that confirms that you did successfully activate your Visa Gift Card online and you will now have a secure GoWallet account to manage your Visa Gift card