VueZone is remote video system provided by Netgear that allows clients to monitor their home or business while away. These camera are wire-free and can be places anywhere and moved around the location when needed. Live video feed can be accessed by phone, PC or Mac.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
VueZone requires that members create an online account to activate service to start viewing live camera feeds. If you are a new or current customer that needs to activate your new VueZone service, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to activate your VueZone service online.
how to activate – NetGear VueZone Service Registration to view cameras
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official VueZone account
- VGN number
- personal information
what to do:
- visit: www.vuezone.com/register
- type in and create username in the space provided
- type in and provide a valid email address in the space provided
- type in and create a password in the spaces provided
- click on the red “+Create Account” button
- type in and provide your personal information such as name, address, and contact number in the spaces provided
- agree to the terms and conditions
- click on the “+CREATE ACCOUNT” button
- type in and provide your VGN number which is on the bottom of your base station
- select your time zone
- click on the red “+CONTINUE” button
- continue to move forward to activate your live cameras with VueZone