Walmart can be found in 27 different countries across the globe. They currently have about 11,000 locations. Walmart headquarters in Bentonville, AR. Walmart has a simple and flexible return policy. Most items, including non-perishable food, can be returned within 90 days, even without a receipt. There are some exceptions such as pre-paid phones, GPS devices, Video game hardware, E-tablets, camcorders, digital cameras and computers which require the time frame to be within 15 days.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a unhappy Walmart customer you might want to return your purchase online. Below we have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below for you to activate your request to return an unwanted Walmart item online.
how to activate – Walmart Returns online
what you need:
- internet access
- personal information
what to do:
- visit www.walmart.com/returns
- at the right hand column side of the page click on the “Start a Return” link
- choose who made the purchase, you or was it a gift, then click on the “CONTINUE” button
- type in your email address in the space provided
- type in the last 6 digit order numbers in the space provided
- click on the “SUBMIT” button
- provide any other requested and required information to complete the return
- NOTE: for return for something bought at a physical, not online, store simple visit any Walmart location