Wells Fargo & Company was firmly founded in 1952 by William Fargo and Henry in San Francisco , CA where current headquarter still exist.. Since the beginning they have offered banking services. Today they have progressed into a a countrywide, multiple financial services company with $1.7 trillion in assets. NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
Before you can get the most of your checking account and use your debit card to make purchases, get cash, and more you will need to activate your Wells Fargo card. If you are a customer that needs to activate your Wells Fargo credit or debit card online, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to activate any official Wells Fargo credit or debit Card.
how to activate – Wells Fargo Credit or Debit Card Online
what you need in advance:
- have an official Wells Fargo Credit or Debit Card
- PIN Number that you already have set up or that was mailed separately in a letter from Wells Fargo
what to do if you are a Current User:
- visit: www.wellsfargo.com/goals-banking-made-easy/activate-debit-card
- read the information available and find that you will need to call 1-877-294-6933 OR visit any Wells Fargo ATM and type in your PIN number
- NOTE: if you do not have a PIN, call 1-800-869-3557