Wells Fargo is considered to be one of the 4 major banking institutions in the US. With their acquisition of Wachovia Financial, they increased their assets and became the largest bank when measured by market capitalization. They have over 9,000 branches and 12,000 ATMs in 39 of the 50 states, including a presence in the District of Columbia. They have over 80 different business divisions covering everything from consumer credit to home financing, investment and student loans.
They also offer a free Wells Fargo Advisors account. With your Wells Fargo Advisors account activated you will be able to use this free portal to manage your investment portfolio and stay up to date with the markets and economy. In one convenient location you can receive quick views of your investments, create market alerts, watchlists, monitoring (even for NON-Wells Fargo Advisors accounts), access your trade confirmations, tax documents, shareholder communications, receive free real-time quotes, company and mutual fund research, and commentary economic report, and much more. NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below for you to activate or verify your Wells Fargo Advisors account online.
how to activate- Wells Fargo Advisors Account Log In
what you need:
- internet access
- an official Wells Fargo account
- social security number
- other personal information
what to do:
- visit: www.wellsfargoadvisors.com
- click on the “Sign Up” link found under the section to the top right called “Access Online”
- type in your social security number in the spaces provided
- type in your loan number, account number or credit/debit card number in the space provided
- type in your email address in the spaces provided
- click on the “Continue” button
- continue to follow all the prompts and provide all the required information to complete the set up of your new Wells Fargo Account activation