Wells Fargo is most often associated with the image of banking transfers and security, but they offer much in community banking and services as well. A prime provider of private student loans, Wells Fargo also offers complete wealth, brokerage and retirement products. With $236 billion in market capitalization, they are one of the 4th largest banks in the US. They also maintain international partnerships, offer cross-selling, and small business loans. Wells Fargo acquired Wachovia which expanded their branches to 9,000 and ATM units to 12,000 in the US.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below for you to activate or verify your Wells Fargo account log in online.
how to activate- Wells Fargo Account Log In
what you need:
- internet access
- an official Wells Fargo account
- social security number
- other personal information
what to do:
- visit: www.wellsfargobank.com
- at the top of the page click on the “Sign Up” link or under the section titled “View Your Accounts” click on the “Sign Up Now” link to being the process
- type in your social security number in the spaces provided
- type in your official Wells Fargo Bank account, loan, credit or debit number in the space provided
- type in your email address twice in the spaces provided
- click on the “continue” button
- proceed to provide any and all other required information until your reach the confirmation page that shows you did successfully activate your new Wells Fargo Bank online account