The history of AT&T dates back to 1876 when Alexander Graham Bell invented the telephone. Today, AT&T offers a broad range of wireless plans for devices such as iPhones, iPads, tables, wireless home services, gadgets and more. NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you have are a new AT&T Wireless customer you will want activate your wireless device online. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below for you to activate your new AT&T wireless device online.
how to activate- AT&T Wireless Device Activations Online
what you need:
- internet access
- have an official AT&T GoPhone, Home Phone, Wireless Phone
- other personal information
what to do to activate AT&T Wireless Device Activations online:
- visit: www.wireless.att.com/activations
- choose which type of device you want to activate NOTE: if you are adding a new line or upgrading a phone you will need to type in your wireless number in the space provided, select a verification method and then type in the corresponding number in the space provided
- click on the blue “Continue” button
- type in your SIM card number in the space provided
- click on the grey “Continue” button
- continue to provide any other required information move forward until you receive confirmation of your activation