Western Union has been successfully providing money services since 1851. Today they currently offer a NetSpend Prepaid MasterCard. This card allows consumers to send and receive Western Union Money Transfer transactions easily. It also allows them to pay bills online, get cash at ATMs, and get paid fast if the funds come from Direct Deposit, or the government. Cardholders can also earn cash back rewards and receive special offers.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new Western Union customer who needs to activate the NetSpend Prepaid MasterCard online see below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below for you to activate the Western Union NetSpend Prepaid MasterCard online.
how to activate- Western Union NetSpend Prepaid MasterCard online
what you need:
- internet access
- official Western Union NetSpend Prepaid MasterCard
- other personal information
what to do to activate your new Western Union NetSpend Prepaid MasterCard online:
- visit: www.wunetspendprepaid.com/account/activation.m
- type in the card number is the space provided
- type in the CVC2 number in the space provided
- click on the blue “Continue” button
- continue to provide all the required information and move forward until you receive you card activation confirmation