Looking for Internet Service Providers? This companies offer clients with Internet Access and other related services. Comcast Cable provides the brand Xfinity for their internet services. For a quick comparison of XFINITY from Comcast against Verizon’s FiOS click the link here http://www.xfinity.com/compare/comcast-xfinity-vs-verizon-fios.html and then click on the Internet tab to view the differences as stated by Xfinity.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new customer that wants to browse and shop for internet packages with XFINITY, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the official XFINITY home internet page.
how to activate – XFINITY Home Internet Services
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- other personal information
what to do:
- visit: www.xfinity.com/Internet
- browse around or at the top of the page, scroll over the “Products” tab and click on “XFINITY Internet” or click on this link http://www.xfinity.com/internet-service.html
- review the options provided and then click on the “Add to cart” button OR browse the packages offered and click on any “Check Availability” button to see if you can get if for your home
- proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to get your home internet started with XFINITY