Citi bank is most frequently found around major metropolitan areas in the US. Their 980 stateside branches represent just a small portion of their total presence worldwide. There are 3,777 Citibank branches spread across 36 countries in all. In addition to offering secure online banking, Citi bank also offers consumer and business credit cards, insurance and investment products. They are a part of the multi-national Citigroup financial organization and much of their lending power and stability comes from the assets available to them through the group.
Citi offer a credit card called Simplicity that promises no late fee charges, no annual fee, and no penalty rate forever. NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below for you to activate or verify your Citi Simplicity card online.
how to activate- Citi Simplicity card
what you need:
- internet access
- an official Citi Simplicity card
- other personal information
what to do:
- visit: www.citi.com/simplicity
- scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the link title “WWW.CITI.COM/ACTIVATE”
- type in your new credit card number in the space provided
- click on the “Continue” button and the proceed to activate your new Citi Simplicity card