This history of Good Hair Day, ghd, began in 2001. ghd was the first to sponsor a hair tool at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show. Some of the celebrities who endorse their products are:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Gwyneth Paltrow
- Victoria Beckham
Today they continue to offer a variety of of:
- hair straighteners
- hair brushes
- hair products
- & more!
ghd highly recommends that your product be registered in order to receive safety notifications, warranty service and confirm your ownership of the product in case of a insurance loss claim.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs to activate your new ghd product registration, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to activate your ghd product warranty registration.
how to activate – ghd Product Warranty Registration
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official ghd product
- have product details
what to do:
- visit: www.ghdhair.com/register
- select the type of product to register: styler, hairdryer or curler
- type in and provide the hologram code in the spaces provided
- type in and provide the date code in the space provided
- click on the “SUBMIT CODE” button
- continue to move forward and provide any other required information to complete the ghd warranty registration