Sears, Roebuck & Co. started out as a watch store in 1893. This history of started when as store was opened in 1899 by Sebastian Spering Kresge in Detroit. As of March 24, 2005, the merger of Kmart and Sears as Sears Holdings Corporation (SHC) was no longer in place. Today both of the companies continue to market products under each of the brands held by their companies. SHC’s corporate headquarters we set up in Hoffman Estates, Illinois.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
Before you can get the most of your new Sears Holdings Prepaid Citi card account, you will need to register for it. If you are a customer that needs to activate your personal Sears Holdings Prepaid Citi card account, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to activate your Sears Holdings Prepaid Citi card account online.
how to activate – Sears Holdings Prepaid Citi card account
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- personal information
- have an official Sears Holdings Prepaid Citi card
what to do if you want to activate your personal Sears Holdings Prepaid Citi account online:
- visit: www.prepaid.citi.com/searsholdings
- click on the “Register your card now” button under the “First time user?” section
- type in your Sears Holdings 16 digit card number in the space provided
- type in the security code in the space provided
- click on the “Next” button
- continue to move forward and complete your Sears Holdings online account set up along with card activation