Bakers Square was founded in 1970 originally as Mr. C’s in Des Moines Iowa and then later the name was changed to Poppin’ Fresh Pies. It was in 1983 that VICORP Restaurants purchased Poppin’ Fresh Pies and all the Pillsbury bakeries supporting them to create Bakers Square Restaurants. They offer their customers the opportunity to join the Bakers Square eClub. Reasons to join the Bakers Square eClub Program:
- receive a coupon immediately for a free entrée
- get deals
- get more coupons
- view new entrées
- receive details about Bakers Square events
- receive a free slice of birthday pie on your birthday
To learn more about Free Pie Wednesday with Bakers Square, click here.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
Before you can get the most of your official Olive Garden eCLUB account, you will need to join online or view them online. If you are a customer that needs to activate your personal official Olive Garden eCLUB account, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to activate an official Olive Garden eCLUB account online.
how to activate – an official Bakers Square eClub account
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- personal information
what to do if you want to activate an official Bakers Square eClub account:
- visit: http://pages.bakerssquare-eclub.com/eClub/
- type in your email address in the spaces provided
- type in your name in the space provided
- select your favorite location
- input your date of birth
- type in your zip code in the space provided
- click on the ”JOIN NOW!” button