Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield was created by the merge of Anthem, Inc. (started by two companies with histories beginning in 1944 and 1946) and WellPoint Health Networks. Inc. (started in 1992 from two companies starting in 1936 & 1937).
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new member that needs to register online with Anthem, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to activate your personal Anthem member account registration.
how to activate – Anthem Online Member Registration
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official Anthem Member Card
- other personal information
what to do:
- visit: www.anthem.com/register
- type in and provide your personal Anthem identification number for your card in the space provided
- type in your first and last name in the spaces provided
- type in your birth date in the space provided
- click on the grey “CONTINUE” button
- create and type in a user name and password in the spaces provided
- choose a security question and provide the correct answer in the space provided
- type in and provide a valid email address and contact preferences
- continue to move forward and provide any other required information to complete the online Anthem registration