LV= was founded in 1843 by William Fenton. He started ‘The Liverpool Independent Legal Victoria Burial Society’. Today, they offer life, home, vehicle, retirement pet, travel, landlord and business insurance. LV= offers some extra homeowners coverage options such as:
- cycle coverage away from home
- personal belongs coverage away from home
- extended accidental damage coverage
- home emergency coverage
- legal expenses coverage
Defaqto awarded LV= in 2016 with a 5 star home insurance rating. They are also the most recommended insurer by YouGov in the United Kingdom. If you would like to learn more about their homeowners insurance, please click here. If you need to cancel or change your home insurance, you will need to call the company directly at 0800 0329399.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs to activate your LV= Liverpool Victoria homeowners insurance policy renewal, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to renew your LV= Liverpool Victoria homeowners insurance policy online.
how to activate – LV= Liverpool Victoria Homeowners Insurance Policy Renewal
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official LV= Liverpool Victoria homeowners insurance policy
- have your LV= Liverpool Victoria homeowners insurance policy number and renewal documents
- personal information
- payment detail to make an online payment
what to do to Renew Your LV= Liverpool Victoria Homeowners Insurance Policy online:
- visit: www.lv.com/home-insurance/customer-help/renew
- click on the “Renew your home policy” button
- type in your policy number in the space provided
- type in your policy renewal date in the fields provided
- click on the “Yes” button to agree to the information you entered
- click on the “Next” button
- continue to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the LV= Liverpool Victoria homeowners insurance policy online renewal