Primerica EZ-Pay is a quick payment service offered to Primerica customers provided by KUBRA. They do charge a non-refundable $2.95 fee. If you make a payment after 4:00 p.m. you will need to allow 2 business days to see it update. Payments made before 4:00 p.m. EST will update in one business day. it is important to note that payments made on or after the premium due date will not prevent the policy from lapsing and acceptance of the payment does not guarantee that the policy is current. Also, Primerica EZ-Pay is not owned or operated by Primerica. NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a Primerica client you will want to make payments to Primerica online frequently. We have provided a quick “how to” guide below for new customers to access Primerica EZ Pay online.
how to activate access to- Primerica EZ Pay
what you need:
- internet access
- policy number with Primerica
- copy of most recent bill from Primerica
- personal information
what to do to make a quick payment to Primerica with EZ Pay online:
- visit: www.ezpay.primerica.com
- choose your country/region
- type in your policy number in the spaces provided
- type in the numbers & letters that appear in the validation box that is on your screen in the space provided
- click on the “Continue” button
- provide any other required information to make your payment to Primerica