GEICO was made available to the public in 1936. The insurance company was founded by husband and wife, Leo and Lillian Goodwin. As of 2014 they were insuring over 22 million vehicles. GEICO advertises cheap insurance by which they mean at a low price, not low quality.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are interested in getting a free cheap car insurance quote with GEICO, see below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below for you to quickly receive a free cheap car insurance quote with GEICO online.
how to activate- cheap car insurance with GEICO
what you need:
- internet access
- other information
what to do to activate your personal quote for cheap car insurance with GEICO:
- visit: www.geico.com/auto-insurance/cheap-auto-insurance
- start a free quote by using the drop down box to the right of page under the section titled “Start your free quote” and choose the type of quote you want
- type in your zip code in the space provided
- click on the orange “Start” button
- continue to move forward and provide all the requested information to complete the online quote with GEICO