Progressive has been available to the public since 1937. It was founded by Jack Green and Joseph Lewis. It was in 1995 that Progressive became the first large auto insurer to start a Web site. Today the website provides the following services:
- online reporting for claims
- rate ticker for comparing insurance rates
- insurance quotes
- VoIP technology called “Talk to Me” that allows shoppers to talk over the internet
- agent locator tool
- policy service and management account access
- much more!
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a current Progressive Insurance customer you will want to frequently access your account online, see below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below for you to access your personal login to Progressive Insurance online.
how to activate- View of the Keystone XL Pipeline Overall Map
what you need:
- internet access
what to do to activate your personal Keystone XL Pipeline Overall Map page:
- visit: www.progressive.com/login.aspx
- type in your user id in the space provided
- type in your current password in the space provided
- click on the dark blue “Log In” button
- begin managing your personal Progressive Insurance policy online
TIP: to simply get an ID card or make a payment without logging in simply click the button offering those options and provide the required information