The Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission (TABC) was founded in 1935. They regulate every phase of the alcoholic beverage industry within the state of Texas. Taxes and fees that are collected by the TABC help to aid financing of the state’s public schools, local governments, research, human services, and other areas in which state government provides services to all Texans. One of the popular request they receive is about Texas Certification Verification. An online search of licenses and permits can be made.
To learn more about the TABC, click here.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you would like to preform a free public search of a license or permit, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to activate an online search of an official TABC license or permit.
how to activate – an official TABC online status search of a Certificate, License or Permit
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- personal information
what to do if you want to activate an official TABC online status search of a Certificate, License or Permit:
- visit: https://www.tabc.state.tx.us/PublicInquiry/Status.aspx
- type in the license number in the field provided and then click on the “Add” button to add another number for a multiple license search or simply click on the “Submit” button OR
- type in the trade name, owner name, and address in the fields provided and then select the status types and then click on the “Submit” button
- NOTE: turn off your POP-UP BLOCKER
what to do if you want to activate an official TABC Certificate Inquiry; TABC Certification Verification:
- NOTE: if you need a copy of your TABC Certification, visit: https://www.tabc.state.tx.us/training_and_certification/certificate_inquiry.asp
- click on the “Certificate Inquiry” link
- type in your full social security number in the space provided
- type in your date of birth in the field provided
- type in the characters that appear on your screen into the field provided
- click on the “Search” button
- once the certification has been verified, you may print it